duminică, 27 ianuarie 2013

10 Best outfits from spring 2013 collections

I took a look in all designers collections and I picked out my Top 10 outfits. Here they are:

Best trench - Burberry Prorsum
First of all I must admit that the Burberry Prorsum collection is one of my favorite. Although everybody prefers the fuchsia one, I'm just in love with the turquoise one!


Best peplum outfit - Burberry Prorsum
Here`s another Burrbery outfit. I love peplum, sequins & color blocking, and this outfit combines all of them. So, what`s not to like?!


Best mixing prints outfit - Aquilano Rimond
I liked this trend of mixing prints since last year but this outfit I adore because it has a retro design, peplum, and not least, that "Arlequin" look that makes it even more attractive to me.


Best little black dress - Lanvin
This Lanvin dress is so sexy! All LBD should be like this! I think it will be impossible not to charm everybody you cross with if you wear this outfit.


Best red carpet dress - Elie Saab
I saw a lot of sequin dresses on the red carpet, but most of them ar nude & black. I would love to see some colour!


Best pijama suit - Roccobarocco
Ok, so this trend is ON since last year but it has been amplified with this geometrical trend! It`s hard to pick one that doesn`t look like a pijama, but I think that this Roccobarocco will do that trick. The accessories make this happen!


Best outfit with pants - Saint Laurent
Saint Laurent has the best outfits with pants in the spring collection. I love all those maxi hats that can give you a mysterious look and the bow scarves!


Best leather dress - Thierry Mugler
I love the volumetry of Thierry`s Mugler leather dress. Only if I had long legs to wear it...


Best golden dress - Zuhair Murad
Let`s see you J.Lo how you rock this dress! It`s the perfect outfit for a godess.


Best romantic dress - Lela Rose
This is a simple and romantic dress. Probably, most of you will say WTF? But... I`m a romantic person so... I say it`s fairy-like and I would like to wear it.

So, what`s your favorite one?

Un comentariu: